Can you imagine how shocked they were, when they found out that it was actually a feather? Everyone was asking how this could be possible? Was it due to GMO causing mutation or because of radiation? No one can say for sure but watch the video and you can find some logical explanation!
Mya’s story is quite a mystery. One day she woke up with a swelling on her cheek and neck area.
At first her parents thought that it was a swollen gland but they took her to a pediatrician. The doctor said that it was probably a minor infection and the body will be able to defeat it by itself. So Mya was sent home. After a few days, the swelling was still there so they visited the doctor again. The doctor noticed that something is sticking out from Mya’s cheek. Again, they thought that it was a pimple but it was growing bigger every day.
Can you imagine how shocked they were, when they found out that it was actually a feather? Everyone was asking how this could be possible?
Doctors believe Mya swallowed or inhaled the feather, which apparently pierced the inside of her cheek or throat.
Mya’s neck is still enlarged, but doctors said the swelling should go away on its own.
The Whittingtons say they are grateful for Mya’s health and have been shocked that the story has gone global.